Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Zoo 3 Lapbooks by A Journey Through Learning

Here are pictures of all of our lapbooks for Exploring Creation with Zoology 3:  Land Animals of the Sixth Day.  These lapbooks are produced by A Journey Through Learning.

Since both my kids are dyslexic, lapbooks are a great way to help them cement what they are learning.  And they love doing them.

The first and last lapbooks are just on a sheet of card stock.  I don't remember why we did lesson 1 that way but we only did portions of lesson 14.  It was the end of the year and we were all just ready to have a break from school so I condensed and skipped portions of it.

There is a coloring page cover that is for every two lessons but my kids are not big on coloring  so I made the lapbook covers myself with clip art from various internet searches.















No comments:

Post a Comment